New digital advertising management and PPC services added to Drive’s growing service offering
With 1 in 5 adults admitting to spending over 40 hours a week online, it’s little wonder that digital advertising is fast becoming the medium of choice for companies wanting to boost their business (Ofcom). From search engines, to ecommerce sites and social media, it’s where big businesses are now directing most of their advertising budgets.
In 2019 it’s estimated that a whopping £14.73bn was spent on digital advertising, and here’s why:
- It’s highly targetable – you can show your adverts to just the group of people you want to target.
- You’re in control of your budget – with Pay Per Click (PPC) you only pay when someone clicks on your advert.
- It’s affordable – you can get great results even with a small budget.
- It’s great for increasing brand visibility.
- It’s easy to track return-on-investment – unlike traditional media you can see exactly how many people visited your website after clicking on your advert.
The great news is we’re now offering online and social advertising services alongside our award winning design and digital services. So whether you want to grow brand awareness or drive traffic to your website we can help you achieve your goals. And the best part is, with our web and design teams on-hand, we can work together seamlessly to give you the best creative options and make your advertising budget work harder.
Our new digital advertising management services include:
- Google Ads set-up, management, tracking, optimisation and reporting using PPC or Google’s display network
- Social media advertising set-up, management, tracking, optimisation and reporting
- Campaign development and content creation across social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram
- Landing page development and optimisation
If you’d like to explore how our digital advertising management services could work for you, please get in touch where we can discuss your specific requirements and create a package suited to your exact needs.
Please contact the studio on 01392 691900 or email Simon; email@example.com